Take Charge™ System
Performance Improvement System
By Jack R. Snader
The pressures are relentless to have a sales and marketing organization
ready to meet todays's challenges. Learning cannot be forced or even mandated.
Your people need to "take charge" of their own growth and development.
You cannot afford to take the time to "spoon feed" them what
they need to know. Each person has different needs for personal and professional
growth. It is a business imperative that your people continually learn
and upgrade their skills if they are to be prepared for the changing times
in their future.
Take Charge™ is a performance improvement system for sales and marketing. Each of its
four major components drives improvement of influence and persuasion skills
in the work place...skills which management research has shown to produce
measurable performance improvement.
Take Charge™ ! has helped companies:
- increase sales
- reduce turnover of personnel
- expand more efficiently
- develop people faster and with less down time
- reduce training and development costs
- generate a significant return on investment
The Take ChargeT Rationale:
- Performance cannot be managed unless it is measured.
- Information coming from the receiving audience is undeniably true. The
perception of this audience is reality!
- Information from customers (or subordinates, peers) can be the greatest
motivating force to improve performance there is, particularly to experienced
salespeople and their managers..
- Individuals must take charge of their own growth....but they need help.
People in most professional occupations whose income depends on maximum
performance skills, usually have a coach!
The Take ChargeT System:
Puts responsibility where it should be. Your people take charge of their
own growth and development
Responds to different needs for personal and professional growth. Everybody
is different and individualized development actually keeps costs lower
and achieves greater results through pin-pointing high return areas for
Includes Diagnostic Tools to determine unique abilities and inabilities
and provides for different assessment tools for different functional areas.
Provides Customer/Subordinate/Peer Feedback from people in the best position
to assess critical skills.
Includes a Management Information System which provides extraordinary information
on performance / execution. Like the game films that coaches have. A team
cannot be coached if all that is known is the score.
Is a prescription for training... a rifle shot approach. Time is spent
only on what is needed: efficient, targeted learning.
Includes a comprehensive development system.
Distance learning and coaching, plus self and group study assures predictable,
measurable performance improvement at lower costs and with greater results
than the traditional one-shot. Covers all classroom methods.
Take Charge™ Assures a Measurable Performance Improvement!
Take Charge™ Assures a Measurable Performance Improvement Through the Integration of
- First Look: Measures a proven model of performance, creates a benchmark to track progress.
- Discovery: A development process of insuring that improvement happens.
- Search & Learn: Internet / Intranet link to specific competency development.
- Look Again: Measures the progress made since First Look was completed.
For information on Systema's sales management development systems, e-mail
us at Systema@Systema.com
Driving Sales Performance